So I only have paper, pencil and a shitty camera, so excuse me for how simple this is.
That said, HAPPY UMINEKO DAY(S), have a great time and don’t go off onto islands and whatnot.
CURSE OF VER’DAD
Write about a character who was recently cursed by a sorceress. The catch? The curse seems to act like a mere cold, but it’s more than that. Double catch? The curse prevents this character from speaking anything but the truth.
It’s got me excited.
WHAT YOU COULD WIN
- First prize - $40
- Second prize - $20
- Winners get to choose whatever they want from Tokyo Otaku Mode, J-List or Hobby Search. You want a poster? Cool. Rubber straps? Nice. Magazines? Awesome. A nendoroid? Badges? Pencils? Literally whatever you want, from one site or from more than one, as long as the total value (including all shipping costs) is equal to your winnings. Sorry if that limits you a little bit.
- Reblogs and Likes both count as entries, but please only reblog once because only one will count and you don’t want to annoy your followers.
- No giveaway blogs!
- You don’t have to be following me, but this is a giveaway to thank my followers so it would be appreciated. Plus, if you’re following me you’ll get a little something extra!
- International shipping is ok! You must be comfortable giving me your name and postal address.
- Additionally, if you’re going to buy something 18+ you have to show me proof of ID.
- Winners will be drawn on December 31st using a random number generator (sorry for the really long time frame but I’m going away for a month).
- If you win, you must respond to my message within 48hrs or another winner will be drawn.
Can we just sit down and talk about Natsuko Kuwatani’s voice for a minute? When else should we if not today?! :D
She plays Erika excellently
you know i really can’t help but wonder what this video looks like totally out of context
like why is this blue haired girl getting so excited over some duct tape on a door and why is she asking two other pantsless girls to explain what it means while the text turns red when they say it
I sure hope I’m remembering 8 as formal wear right, because that’s what I drew
*takes gulp of vodka straight from the bottle* my day was fine
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team- Wish
this could be interpreted a number of different ways